WHAT IS IPGhost.com ?
IPGhost.com is a web based free public service and a set of tools that can be run on any Web Browser, any mobile phone, or even Linux/Unix shell (Using Lynx Text Based Browser) that allow IT professionals dig deeper into the public network to find internet and ISP detailed information that they need such as finding the network public IP address, Dig any DNS server in the world for any name server types, search whois database for more than 179 TLDs, lookup an IP block owner information, scan the opened ports on a network.
WHAT SERVICES WE OFFER:
- Public Network IP Address and Hostname Finder.
- DNS Server DIG (Domain Information Groper) tool.
- WHOIS Domain database search covering over 179 known TLDs.
- IP Block Owner Finder.
- Port Scanner for scanning open ports ranging from port 0 - 65535.
- Stratnum level 2 NTP Time Server (Serving Eastern Time Zone Only).
To make it simple, fast and easy for IT professionals and network engineers around the world to dig deep in the internet to find IP and Network detailed information they need using our IPGhost free set of tools.